What are we up to?
We wanted to reach out to make sure each of you is off to a great start in 2020 and let you know what we’ve been up to.
4D has released some new features that will allow us to increase your response times. We’ve been working to rebuild WebKIDSS from the back side in order to keep the processes up to date and as fast as possible for you and your users.
The GREAT thing about it, is that once again WebKIDSS will continue to provide backwards and forwards compability with all of your WebKIDSS data. We want to reiterate our commitment to keeping your historical and future data accessible and usable. Can you believe we have some agencies with 20+ years of data?
- Our Data Workshops were a success! We had 23 agencies participate and trained over 40 individuals.
- In October 2019, we attended the National Alliance for Medicaid in Education Conference in Albuquerque, NM. While the views were great, the content was even better. We hold out hope to see Medicaid expansions that could increase schools funding sources.
- Development Group – This Fall we postponed our regular development group meeting. The reason….to commit resources to preparing for the 2021 school year and the new version of 4D. We’ve still collected a lot of good feedback about desired changes and improvements so be sure to continue to send those ideas in to us. We always welcome them.
- Keep an eye out for our upcoming Google webinar series.
- Locations and Dates for our Annual Summer System Administrator trainings will be shared/posted as soon as we firm up the details. Be sure to sign up early to get the location best for you!
- There are some new features we are sneaking in during the re-write that we are extremely excited about…..stay tuned for a sneak peek.