Version Notes 2019-208.7.0r7
Version 8.7.0r7 Released 11/25/2019
- 11/25/2019 – Fixed a print error on the Desired Post Secondary Outcomes form
- 11/21/2019 – Modified the Transportation variable to correct match FY year and the Y/N, a comparison is now done on demographic page loads and on a service page save.
- 11/16/2019 – Added new Medicaid Billing Type LEA2
- 11/14/2019 – Fixed Duplicate on No-Click Reports
- 11/01/2019 – Added code to fix StartupLog error
- 11/01/2019 – Replaced manual code for Re-Calc FTE for last 3 years to auto updated based on School Year.
Version 8.7.0r5 Released 10/12/2019
- 10/10/2019 – Added code to billing file download to change download options if using Billing Entity option.
- 10/08/2019 – Added new Medicaid agency type, Billing Entity, and modified eligibility download and billing file download to work with new kmap requirements.
- 10/07/2019 – Corrected code on Print PLAAFP page to correctly print “This need will be met by” on IEP prints.
- 09/27/2019 – Modified Procedural Dates Manual/Auto email code to correct issue with 00/00/0000 dates showing up for non-due students
- 09/27/2019 – Adjusted Custom Transportation page to use IEP Meeting date to determine the FY of the questions 1 through 3
- 9/27/2019 – on force print option with PLAAFP, adjusted so that when force print is used we don’t print question sections which are blanked out (not used), instead of printing a black space.
Version 8.7.0r4 Released 09/22/2019
- 09/22/2019 – Fixed the printing of the PLAAFP, No dropdown commends text area to correctly print as user entered formatting.
Version 8.7.0r3 Released 09/12/2019
- 09/12/2019 – Fixed FTP import of forms, error created due to change in code for 4D v17
- 09/12/2019 – Fixed issue with the Delete goal button on an Amendment when a new goal is created the delete for that new goal was not allowed, issue has been fixed and now you are able to delete a new goal on an Amendment. PLAAFP Screens
- 09/12/2019 – Fixed issue where on the PLAAFP screens on an Amendment user could not modify PLAAFP when there was a locked goal.
- 09/10/2019 – Updated the Procedural Dates report to look at both the ReEval Due Date and also the 3yr ReEval Due Date, Also added a limit to only pull students with an end date of not past current Fiscal Year plus 1
- 09/09/2019 – Fixed bug in program which was causing a timeout error when using progress report function from Goals page.
Version 8.7.0r2 Released 09/05/2019
- 09/05/2019 – Remove copy forward Parent Concerns textbox1 and textbox 2 on new IEP’s
- 09/05/2019 – Removed Download SpedPro for Exited Student PreviousFY.
- 09/05/2019 – Added a check to allow editing PLAAFP pages which would normally be locked due to access to Goals, There was an error causing all PLAAFP pages to be locked due to another user already on a PLAAFP page because all goals were being accessed, new check will check to see if Goals are used on the page first and will check and allow access to PLAAFP page with goals as long as the same goal isn’t being access by someone else first.
- 09/03/2019 – Corrected a flag on the PLAAFP pages where more than one person to “read/write” to a student at a time, but the second person’s changes weren’t saving. The issue has been addresses and now only one person can edit a student’s PLAAFP pages at a time.
- 08/30/2019 – Allow amendment IEP to copy forward the custom transportation form.
- 08/30/2019 – Force setting reply to when emails are generated, uses the from address as the reply to address, unless the email page is set to use the reply to address specified in the preferences page, this is to deal with people who change over to use an SMTP service which does not allow address re-writing of the from address.
- 08/29/2019 – Convert ACOS Graduation year to be true Date format and fixed ACOS form to use date format for question 4.
- 08/29/2019 – Updated Procedural Dates Report AutoEmail to use ReEval Due Date and to also include the reason for the date.
- 08/27/2019 – Updated Procedural Dates Report to use ReEval Due Date and to also include the reason for the date.
- 08/21/2019 – Removed the verification check for ST code which will allow the use of any setting code for the ST code.
- 08/19/2019 – Fixed Edit Building to allow building numbers above 9980 to be used
- 08/19/2019 – Added Medicaid codes 96112 and 96113 as SL codes
Version 8.7.0 Released 8/1/2019
- 08/01/2019 – Fixed an error on the Preferences Auto-File page where it would load old data if all cross-over histories were deleted.
- 07/29/2019 – Removed the restriction which would not allow the use of buildings with building numbers higher than 9987
- 07/29/2019 – Added code the Anticipated Service Page that will automatically update the Transportation Y/N on the Demographic page if an ST service code is used for this FY. Y will auto update is there is an ST code, otherwise N will auto update.
- 07/29/2019 – Added a new set of code that will automatically update each active students demographics page Y/N for Transportation based on if they have an ST code on the Anticipated Service Chart for the current FY, the auto update happens when the School Year is saved under preferences.
- 07/26/2019 – Remove copy forward of Custom Transportation page.
- 07/18/2019 – Added Medicaid location Teletherapy as an option with error checks
- 07/18/2019 – Added un-dup teacher roster to Admin Print section
- 07/18/2019 – Added fix method to startup to correct issue with Fiscal year change affecting Custom Transportation pages
- 07/18/2019 – Corrected Custom Transportation page code to reflect Fiscal year based off of IEP Initiation date.
- 07/09/2019 – Changed Approval list from Student First Name Last to Last Name First.
- 06/09/2019 – Added Display list of student for Approval to the Clerk logon report section
- 06/09/2019 – Added 2020 Medicaid codes for use
- 06/04/2019 – Fix HTML error on PLAAFP and CSSF form edit pages causing page to not load in 64-bit web server.
- 04/26/2019 – Added List of IEPs with no service lines for Next Fiscal Year report.
- 04/24/2019 – Added Display list of spedpro Queue students
- 04/24/2019 – Added on the Archive student page the display of what print order will be used.
- 04/24/2019 – Added Crossover History to AutoFile preference page
- 04/24/2019 – Corrected issue with Crossover not being used on student Archive
- 04/08/2019 – Added to Group edit the ability to setup screen/print orders with crossover dates for all datatypes.
- 04/18/2019 – Added Crossover for other data types
- 04/18/2019 – Added KIDSID to drop down list of students, and added to the top of the page when student is selected
- 04/18/2019 – Added the ability to display the list of students currently in the SPEDPro queue.
- 04/18/2019 – Added Crossover history to auto-file preference page.